Shlock of Ages
Posted on April 9, 2020 at 4:43 am by Daniel Kelly
“The Pit of Sad Despair Satanic 3 and Knuckles
Singer/Guitarist: Riley Harrison
Bassist: Jill Leverett
Drummer: Starflower Embershire
01. We are a band and our name is Satanic 3
02. And Knuckles
03. The Pit of Sad Despair
04. Death Rides a Tiger Skull
05. Moonvalley Octopus Tangerine
06. Everyone you love will eventually die 🙁
07. Cuntfister Batallion 666
08. I love you and you and you and all of you
09. An eight year old girl’s mom has cancer
10. My vagina grew a dick and my dick grew a gun and now it’s overthrowing the capitalist patriarchy VII.
[Bonus Track] – The flaming skull loves us all tragically.
The Pit of Sad Despair, the sophomore album from Somerville-based based rock/metal/folk fusion band “Satanic 3 and Knuckles” sucks. There’s no nice way to put it. Less of an album and more of a collection of mishmashed singles, The Pit of Sad Despair amazes in that every every single track is worse than the last one, regardless of what order you listen to them in. The album was apparently recorded on a webcam microphone, and entire instruments will fade in and out of songs at random intervals. Did anyone in the band even listen to this tripe before trying to sell it? If not, they’re smarter than us.
The Pit of Sad Despair isn’t even worth the time to read about, and the remainder of this review will simply be a translated except of The Iliad, in the hope that some value may be given to someone for this turd’s existance.
Zero trilbies out of a possible six point three trilbies.”